Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New News!!!!

Yea! Today we received an email from Nicky telling us that our I-600 application was submitted with CIS office is HCMC today! We have been waiting on this email! They will be processing our application and will notify us directly when it is approved. She told us to expect it to take 3 weeks but it is all up in the air since this is a new process. This is something that use to be taken care of when you are "in country" but now we are doing this paperwork before we travel which should cut down the time we have to stay there. We are waiting on our G&R (Giving and Receiving Ceremony) dates but once we get both of these things we should be ready to travel. I am being optimistic but I have a feeling we could travel in approximately 6 weeks...give or take a week. However, as things have gone so far, we know all too well that any thing can change at any time. We are really excited about all of this and it has finally hit me that I have got to start getting things together for the short notice that we get to travel. There is a list they give us and I have gotten plenty of help from others who have traveled already. Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally gotten new news and it is good news! Natalie

No comments: