Monday, December 24, 2007

Another interview for ABC

I just wanted to let you know that our local ABC channel 40/29 ...channel 7 if you have cable.....will be airing another interview on Christmas at either 6 pm or 10 pm. They are making it their Christmas story. We are all very tired but glad to have done the interviews. Jake is adjusting but still a little unsure of all of his new surroundings and family. He is now getting a cold and not feeling the greatest. He is still stuck to Rick like glue! I will update more later....just been very very busy since they got back. Kids can't wait to open presents. Have a very Merry Christmas and I hope to post new pictures soon. Natalie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...oh I wish we got your tv channels here in Dallas!!! Enjoy a very Merry Christmas with your family!!! hugs, M

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your story. I really enjoyed following your story. I hope you can continue to update the blog as your story unfolds. Merry Christmas! Jake is truly blessed to be part of such a loving family.

Mpls