Friday, December 7, 2007

We got our VISA's!

Yea! We got the visa's, airline tickets for Rick, Mom and Jake, and the international phone all in the mail today. Such a relief before the weekend. Now all we need to do is pack but my mind is racing with things I have forgotten! I am throwing Nadia's b-day party tonight and I am focusing on that this afternoon...she is so excited. I have the basement all decorated with balloons, signs, goody bags and lots and lots of snacks! They will do pottery and pizza tonight and then come back to watch movies and do crafts! Mia is getting to bring a friend too and I am sure Luke will be right in the middle of all of it! Luke is having a hard time adjusting to his cast. He keeps asking us to "take it off!". I feel so bad for him. He was so brave at the doctors office...not a tear was shed! Well, I will be busy this weekend with parties, basketball and packing but I will try to update more before they leave. I will be updating and putting pictures on the blog (hopefully...if we can figure it out between Vietnam and Fort Smith) during the entire trip. Have a great weekend. Natalie

3 comments:

K said...

Congratulations on getting everything in the mail. Have a great trip!

Kathryn said...

So you leave Monday? Can't wait until you have Jake!

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to follow your trip and hear that you have Jake in your arms!

So sorry about Luke!! I hope he doesn't have to wear the cast long.

Your family will have a wonderful Christmas this year. I'm so happy for all of you.

Julie Northrip