Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One Week Til Travel

Well, it was certainly a very busy day. I worked hard to get the passports sent to the Vietnam Embassy with the hopes to have them back by Friday. My dear friend Patty drove all the way from Muskogee to bring me my mom's passport and paperwork so I could get it out with Rick's today. I started laying out clothes and going down the check list of things to bring and getting our paperwork ready to travel. I also booked plane tickets, got our international phone on the way and Rick worked hard trying to get his partners schedules rearranged. It has been incredibly stressful but we have been blessed with so many wonderful friends who have been very helpful with all of the arrangements. We have been so impressed with our agency too. They are on top of things at all times, very organized, always available to answer emails and phone calls (which I have provided them with so many) and they are so caring. They have truly made our experience wonderful. I can't imagine going through any of this without the help of Nicky and Sara. They and the rest of CHI have been amazing! I will attach a few photos of Jake's shower. We haven't received any new pictures lately so I will try to post some other pictures until we get in Vietnam and get some more. Have a wonderful evening. Natalie

No comments: